Code

Code

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Excision Winner Announcement

Congratulations to Ankur Sundara for being the first person to complete Excision! For his dedication and problem-solving abilities, he's won the first place price of $50! Ankur, a New Hampshire resident, is a rising senior in high school. Ankur had this to say about the game: "Excision was an awesome competition! It was a fun mix of knowledge of biology, computer security, and programming skills. My prior participation in hacking/programming competitions definitely helped me out a lot. Some of the challenges had me stumped for a while, but they all had pretty elegant solutions. I hope to see a bigger, better sequel to this competition in the future!" I want to thank everyone who participated in the game or even gave it a glance. Also, for those of you who still want to play, there's an awesome second place price: a sense of adventure and the feeling of a job well done! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment